lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010
Reader, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
This is the reader for next term. I hope you will learn a lot.
Here you have some questions about chapters 1 & 2.You have to answer one question each, check first which ones have already been answered, follow the order and number your answer. You can also give your opinion if you disagree with any of your class mates' previous responses.
Questions Chapters 1 & 2
1. What's the discovery Bruno makes?
2. Is Bruno's family wealthy? Justify your answer.
3. Write a little about Bruno's personality.
4.Who's a "hopeless case"? What does it mean?
5. Where does Bruno live?
6. How can we guess there was a war?
7. Why is it hard for Bruno to go away?
8. Does the narrator tell us what Bruno's father's job was? Can you guess?
9. Who does Bruno's mum call "some people"?
10. Is Bruno allowed to go into his father's office?
11. How does Bruno feel when he goes into their new house?
12. What was very different there?
13. What remained the same?
14. Does Bruno's mother like the new place? Justify your answer with words from the text.
15. What are Bruno's feelings towards his father? Justify your answer
16. Who lived in the house apart from the family?
17. What piece of advice does María give Bruno?
18. How did Bruno feel when he looked through the window in his bedroom?
19. Describe the fruit & vegetables stall in Bruno's city.