viernes, 16 de abril de 2010
Reader: Chapters 3, 4, 5
These are the questions:
1.How does Gretel tease Bruno?
2. How long do they think they're going to stay in the new house?
3. The house is located next to a concentration camp. Which one do you think? What makes you think so?
4. Who's more courageous, Gretel or Bruno? Justify your answer.
5. What do they see from Bruno'sbedroom window?
6.What does the narrator compare the garden full of flowers with? Invent another simile and write it.
7. In your own words write a brief description of the fence and place at the other side.
8. What's Gretel's conclusion about the place?
9. Does Bruno agree? Why?
10. Look up these words and write their meaning: "wheelbarrow", "crutches", " spades"
11. Gretel doesn't like to face the truth Do you agree with this statement? Justify your answer.
12. What does Bruno find remarkable about the people at the other side of the fence?
13. Find a sentence which shows that Bruno's mother thinks her husbad is ambitious.
14. What's the relationship between Bruno's mother and María? Justify your answer.
15. What did Bruno think it was weird at the station?
16. What are Bruno's feelings towards his father?
17. In which year is this happening? Quote the sencence where the narrator tells us.
18. What kind of salute does Bruno describe? What are the two words?
19 What's Bruno's father's room lke compared to the rest of the house?
20. How does Bruno's dad try to convince him they should stay there?
21. Who do you think "the Fury" is?
22. Why does Bruno's father think that his son is either being very brave or simply disrespectful?
23. How does Bruno feel after the conversation with his father?
24. What is Bruno's last question? Is he satisfied with the answer?