Etiquetas

jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Hechizo ( Sarah singleton)

Hechizo by Sara Singleton. It's a book I read three years ago , in the first year of secondary school.
This book is recomended for young teeneagers who like fantastic stories.
I think that if I read that book now I shouldn´t like it, but at that age things were different and it was especial for me.
When I read each line, or fragment lots of doubts raised inside me. What will happen next?, I was intrigued and I could not stop reading. Some parts of the story goosepimple my skin and I fell that the same things would happen to me.It was as if I was in the story.

I read it a few yeas ago when I was in the first year of secondary school, but I still remember it.


1 comentario:

  1. Well done Leyre. I think you want to say that the story was gripping and gave you the frights.

    ResponderEliminar