1. Explain this statement: Life at Out With went on with its customary routine.
2. Who is Herr Liszt?
3. What is The Fatherland?
4. What do you think Her Liszt means when he says this to Bruno: the great wrongs that have been done to you?
5. What has Bruno enjoyed since he was a child?
6. What does he start to wonder about?
7. What is the meaning of: stern(adj.), wonder (vb.), wander (vb.)
1. Write the meaning of : blob (n.), forlorn (adj.), skinny (adj.)
2. Write a short description of Smuel.
3. Find the meaning of these verbs: a. hesitate, b.wander, c. wonder
4. Why is Bruno surprised?
5. Why does Bruno think Shmuel is lucky?
6. Was Bruno's intention to be unkind when he said Germany is superior to Poland? Why?
7. Which boy knows more geography? Justify your answer.
1. Do you think Bruno's father called Hitler "The Fury"? Explain your answer.
2. A special guest for dinner Write a paragraph narrating this event.
3. Describe Adolf Hitler and his companion.
4. What impression does Bruno get of "The Fury"?